COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR -
CSA CYBER ESSENTIALS AND
CYBER TRUST MARKS CERTIFICATION
05 May 2022 - 10:30am sgt
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) launched a new cybersecurity certification programme on 29 March 2022 to recognise enterprises that have adopted and implemented good cybersecurity practices.
The certification programme comprises two cybersecurity marks:
· Cyber Essentials Mark: to recognise enterprises that have put in place cyber hygiene measures.
· Cyber Trust Mark: to recognise enterprises with comprehensive cybersecurity measures and practices.
Bureau Veritas Singapore is proud to be appointed as the Certification Body by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) in launching these cybersecurity certification programme.
In this online webinar, we will be sharing the Cyber Essentials and Cyber Trust marks, the available government grant, the application and audit process, and the promotion package for participants who attend this webinar. We wish to help companies to improve and strengthen their cybersecurity, and enhance your suppliers, partners, and customers’ confidence in you.
- An overview of CSA Cyber Essentials and Cyber Trustmark
- Understand the requirements and benefits
- How BV can support your organization to achieve the certification
- Application & Certification process
- Available government grant
- Promotion packages
- Q&A session
Who should attend?
- Companies handling certain sensitive and personal information
- Companies which tend to have limited IT and/or cybersecurity expertise and resources
- Companies tendering government projects
- Larger or more digitalized enterprises that have higher risk levels
Ms. Veronica Tan
Ms. Mae S Dela Cruz
Mr. Daniel Chua
Jack Koh (Business Development Executive)
Rita Yu ( Sales & Marketing Manager)