Fugitive emissions are generated by leaks from process equipment such as valves, flanges and piping. This can result in safety, health, environmental and reputation concerns. Cost implications can be significant.
- Leak Detection, qualification, reporting
- Equipment tagging for monitoring
- Repair program
- Reduction of residual emissions
- Safety improvement / risk prevention
- Health & environment protection
- Increase profitability
Asset integrity management is a set of processes and methodologies to evaluate the ability of the asset to perform its required function effectively and efficiency whilst safeguarding life and the environment.
- (RCM) Reliability Centered Maintenance
- (RBI) Risk Based Inspection
- (PSM) Process Safety Management
- (RAM) Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- (CMP) Corrosion Management Program